Watch Khan vs McCloskey Live Stream Online. The 140-pound World Title fight of Amir Khan vs Paul McCloskey this Saturday April 16, 2011 will be broadcast live on Primetime PPV in the U.K. at 8:00 PM BST/1:00PM GMT, with the main event being aired on a delayed basis in United States on HBO at 9:45 PM ET/6:45 PM PT. This is scheduled for a 12-round fight.
After King Khan’s successful title defense against Marcos Maidana, Champion Amir Khan (24-1-0 17 KO’s) will return back to Manchester and set to defend his title against EBU Super Lightweight unbeaten Champion Paul McCloskey (22-0-0 12 KO’s) at the Manchester Evening News Arena in Manchester, England.
This is part of an HBO televised split-site double-header that will include WBC Welterweight Championship, Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz.
You can watch Khan vs McCloskey Live boxing fight in PRIMETIME PPV Boxing but if you can’t afford to subscribe and you have a broadband internet, just watch it here live via online streaming. I’m sure millions will be watching it live online as some cable channels are on a tape delayed telecast. So to those who want to watch the fight via live video streaming online free, just search the web or just tune it here for fight links.
UPDATE (Spoiler Alert): Amir Khan retains his WBA Light Welterweight Title via 6-round technical decision.
Khan-McCloskey FIGHT CARD & RESULTS
- Amir Khan 139 defeated Paul McCloskey 139 via 6-round technical decision (60-54 on all cards), retains WBA light welterweight title
- Lee Purdy 146.5 defeated Craig Watson 146 via TKO in Round 5, 00:40
- Gary Buckland 133 vs. Oscar Chacin 133
- Martin Murray 157.5 vs. John Carvalho 157
- Rendall Munroe 121.7 defeated Andrei Isaeu 121 via 12-round Unanimous decision (115-114, 116-112, 117-112)
- Dezzie Higginson 135 vs. Andy Murray 136
- Jamie Kavanagh 137.5 vs. Sid Razak 137
- Richard Towers 234 vs. Raman Sukhaterin 232
- Adam Little TBA vs. Cassius Connor TBA
- Kid Galahad TBA vs. Dai Davies TBA
- Tasif Khan TBA vs. Pavels Senkovs TBA
WBA light welterweight champion Amir Khan (25-1, 17 KOs) won a six round technical decision over previously unbeaten European titleholder Paul McCloskey (22-1, 12 KOs) on Saturday night at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester, England.
Khan was in control for the most part as awkward southpaw McCloskey made it an ugly fight.
The bout was stopped in the sixth round after McCloskey was cut over the left eye by a headclash.
Scores were 60-54 on all cards.
Khan is now eyeing a unification clash with WBC/WBO titlist Tim Bradley.