World Cup 2010 – USA (United States) vs Algeria Live Stream Online
Match 38: Group C – USA (United States) vs Algeria
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Time: 10:00 AM EDT / 14:00 GMT
Venue: Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria
So, don’t miss to Watch USA vs Algeria live stream online on June 23rd at 2:30 PM EDT / 14:00 GMT.
The crucial Group C game between USA and Algeria will have the majority of football fans in North Africa and the Middle East glued to their television screens, in the hope that Les Fennecs, the sole Arab nation represented at the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™, can upset the odds and qualify for the Round of 16.
Algeria, full of confidence following a battling 0-0 draw with England, will most likely stick with the same lineup against the United States in their last Group C game on June 23 Wednesday, said coach Rabah Saadane.
Algeria are bottom with one point but can clinch a place in the last 16 if they beat the U.S. by two clear goals and would also go through if they win and England do not beat Slovenia.Captain Antar Yahia said they had got a huge confidence boost from their draw with England, one of the pre-tournament favourites, and said they had nothing to fear against the U.S.
Algeria lost their opening match 1-0 to Slovenia while looking particularly nervous but they improved markedly in their second game to earn a point after a poor England display.While England looked dejected with the result, the North Africans were delighted with an improved performance. However, they have yet to score a goal at this World Cup and Saadane said he could consider making changes in attack if necessary.
Here’s Group C Permutations
- If Slovenia win or draw against England, they are guaranteed a first-ever last-16 berth.
- If Slovenia win they will finish first. If they draw they will finish first if USA fail to beat Algeria.
- If Slovenia draw and USA win, first place will go down to goal difference.
- If USA beat Algeria they will progress. If they draw they can progress so long as England fail to beat Slovenia, although this will go down to goal difference if England also draw.
- If England beat Slovenia, they will progress. If they draw they can progress only if the USA-Algeria match ends in a draw and goals scored will be the deciding factor.
- If Algeria beat USA, they are guaranteed qualification if England fail to win. If Algeria win and England beat Slovenia, Algeria and Slovenia will be tied on four points with goal difference deciding.
You can watch the World Cup 2010 match between USA vs Algeria (free live stream/en vivo) at the link provided below.