Carl Froch vs Andre Ward Live Stream Boxing Fight and Results
In this fight event, also know as SHOWTIME Super Six World Boxing Classic Final Showdown, WBA Champion Andre Ward will meet WBC Champion Carl Froch for the Finals of the Super Six World Boxing Classic this Saturday December 17, 2011 at 8pm ET/PT from the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States and will be broadcasted and televised live on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING.
This championship fight is for the WBC & WBA Super Middleweight & the vacant Ring super middleweight titles.
Tale of the tape:
Andre Ward (24-0-0, 13 KOs) advanced to the final by rolling through each of his tournament bouts in dominant fashion. He won his title against Kessler in his opening bout, scoring a dominant 11th-round technical decision. Ward, then shredded Allan Green for a shutout decision in his second bout. Ward’s Group Stage 3 bout called off when Dirrell, his 2004 U.S. Olympic teammate, dropped out of the tournament. Ward instead faced contender Sakio Bika outside of the tournament and won a lopsided decision. In his May semifinal fight, Ward routed Abraham in a lopsided decision to advance to the final.
Carl Froch (28-1-0, 20 KOs) edged Dirrell on a split decision in England in his opening-round bout. Then Froch lost a decision (and his title) in a slugfest to Denmark’s Kessler in Denmark in Group Stage 2. However, after Kessler dropped out, Froch met Abraham for the vacant belt in Group Stage 3 and won a near-shutout decision to claim his title. Froch advanced to the final in June by scoring a majority decision against Johnson.
So, don’t forget to watch Froch vs Ward live video streaming on Showtime. There are also other choices and options to watch Froch vs Ward fight Live Online for free, just search at Sopcast, Ustream or JustinTV.
Come and let’s watch Froch vs Ward Live stream fight. Visit this post regularly for updates. Watch out for it.
UPDATE: Andre Ward defeated Carl Froch via 12-round Unanimous Decision (115-113, 115-113, 118-110). Andre Ward wins the Super Six World Boxing Classic Final. Andre Ward retains his WBA Title and adds the WBC Title.
FROCH-WARD Fight Card and Results
- Super Middleweight Championship: Andre Ward 168 defeated Carl Froch 167.5 via 12-round Unanimous decision (115-113, 115-113, 118-110). Andre Ward captures WBA and WBC Super Middleweight Titles.
- Welterweight: Kell Brook 148 defeated Luis Galarza 147.5 via TKO in Round 5, 1:38
- Heavyweight: Bowie Tupou 242 defeated Donnell Holmes 226 via 10-round Unanimous decision (96-93, 95-94, 95-94)
- Light Heavyweight: Cornelius White 173 defeated Yordanis Despaigne 174.5 via 6-round Unanimous decision (60-53, 59-55, 59-55)
- Light Heavyweight: Edison Miranda 175 defeated Kariz Kariuki 174.5 via TKO in Round 5, 2:15
- Boyd Melson 155 vs. Danny Lugo 152.5
- John Lennox defeated Jeremiah Witherspoon via TKO in Round 3, 2:50