Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez fight Part 4 will be held on Saturday December 8, 2012 9 pm ET/6 pm PT at the MGM Grand Garden, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. The fourth fight will be for the special World Boxing Organization’s “Champion of the Decade” at weight of 147 lbs. Sartonk Designs was commissioned by the WBO to create a special belt for this title.
This fight event is said to be the end of the saga of this rivalry.
Talking about Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 Live streaming online fight, you can watch it online with high quality but not free. Watch out for it. The fight will be distributed and shown live by HBO PPV (pay per view) or Top Rank’s online PPV module. Or watch the fight via various links such as streams from SOPCAST, UStream, Justin.tv, and the like.
Of course, Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4 Fight Results will also be posted as soon as it happens.
More updates to come. Book mark this page.
Marquez-Pacquiao 4 Fight Card
- Juan Manuel Marquez 143 defeated Manny Pacquiao 147 via 6th round KO
- Yuriorkis Gamboa 130 def. Michael Farenas 130 via 12 rounds unanimous decision (117-109, 118-108, 117-109) to capture WBA interim super featherweight title
- Miguel Vazquez 135 def. Mercito Gesta 134 via 12 rounds unanimous decision to retain IBF lightweight Championship (117-111, 119-109, 118-110)
- Javier Fortuna 126 def. Patrick Hyland 126 via 12 rounds unanimous decision (WBA interim featherweight title) (118-110, 116-112, 115-113)
- Dodie Boy Penalosa 123.5 def. Jesus Lule Raya 124 via KO in Round 2, 1:12
- Ernie Sanchez 127 def. Coy Evans 126.5 via unanimous decision (78-73, 78-73, 78-74)
- Jose Ramirez 137 def. Corey Seigwarth 136 via KO in Round 1, 2:05
- Jazzma Hogue 121 vs. Alexis Hernandez 121
UPDATE: Marquez knocks Pacquiao out cold in the 6th round, 2:59
The fourth battle in the series between future Hall of Famers Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38 KOs) and Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 39 KOs) was the best on Saturday night at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Pacman got off to a good start, but Marquez dropped Pacquiao with a booming right hand in round three. Pacquiao came back to drop Marquez in the fifth and had him in trouble at the end of the round. Marquez’ face was a bloody mess as he was punished by Pacman in the sixth but the bout ended suddenly when Marquez caught Manny at the bell with a right hand that laid him out face down motionless! Time was 2:59. At the time of the knockout, Marquez was ahead by one point on all three cards. (via Fightnews)